D-link Password Resetting, Know How Can You Do It with 192.168.1.254 IP
The Wi-Fi routers have become really essential, isn’t it? Of course, this is one of the most important reasons why you must make sure that you have the best with you. The dlink is one of the best routers. But what if you forget about the password of the same. What are you to do? Well, the Dlink router login and resetting guide from us will help you with the same!
Wi-Fi Password Resetting:
The very first thing that we will have to look into is the fact that what if you have forgotten the Wi-Fi password? Well, in this case, this is the procedure that you must look up to. There is no doubt in the fact that with the procedure the results will be marvellous. Following are the exact ways of ensuring that you are in fact getting to reset the Wi-Fi password without any problem at all:
- Firstly you will have to connect the modem to the router! You will have to either choose the option of a cable or you can do it wirelessly as well.
- Then you will have to go to the web browser you generally use. There you will have to enter the IP address of 192.1681.254 router login or you can also type http://192.168.1.
- You will be taken to the page of the default website of the router.
- Here you can login using the Admin and Password both as Admin and then you can continue with the settings.
- In case, you have gone through with the configuration of the Web, then you will have to click on the “Setup” option that is readily available in the menu that is on the top.
- Then you will have to go ahead and select the option of “Wireless Settings”. This is a link that is available on the left-hand side.
- Then you will have to select the “Manual Wireless Connection Setup” option for yourself. This will help you further.
- The you will have to come down by scrolling. You will have to come down to the “Pre-Shared Key” option. In case, you don’t get to see it, then you will have to make sure that you are selecting a security mode!This is available in the dropdown menu. Which is in fact settled at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you will have to type the new password. The better Password is theWPA2 security mode.
There are also situations when you may forget the admin password. Well, don’t worry, we have a solution for you in that as well. Let us help you!
Admin Password resetting:
Let us tell you that in case, you have forgotten the Web password, then there is only one more way you can use in order to reset the same. This is the very process of using a paperclip of pin or that can help you set the router manually.
The following is the easiest of all the processes that can help you nevertheless:
- Find a small tiny button on the back side of the router in the first place. This is essential for you to do of course.
- You will have to locate the button and then you will have to press the pointy pin against the same for at least around 5 seconds of time of course.
- Then you will see the router lights starting to blink. This is essential for you.
- This is actually the factory resetting.
- Then you will have to switch the router on.
- Then you will have to connect the modem to the router! How will you do it? Well, it is very simple.
- You will have to either choose the option of a cable or you can do it wirelessly as well.
- Then you will have to go to the web browser you generally use. There you will have to enter the IP address of 192.168.l.254 or you can also type http://192.168.1.
- You will be taken to the page of the default website of that router.
- Here you can log in using the Admin and Password both as Admin and then you can continue with the settings.
These are the most important steps that you must remember. Of course, the routers often need to be reset and this is one of the most necessary things that people may forget. In case you forget too, we are here to cater to your needs!